Nutritive Uncooked Dahi Vada
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2779 times
Nutritive uncooked dahi vada is a vada recipe which is neither fried nor cooked. The bread slices are soaked and stuffed with a moong sprouts, pomegranate seeds and spices and then rolled up like a vada. These bread vadas are then topped with beaten curd(dahi) and imli chutney.
- Soak the bread pieces in water .
- Mix all the ingredients to make stuffing mixture.
- Put the soaked bread slice on palm and press it gently to drain out the water.
- Put some mixture on bread slice and fold it in a shape of vada. prepare these vadas with another bread slice.
- Arrange these vadas in a shallw dish.
- Sieve curd through muslin cloth. add milk+salt+sugar and mix it proparly.
- Pour it on vadas and garnish with bhoona jeera powder and coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by suchetablue on 02 Oct 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.