Nutritious Protein Pancakes
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5689 times
Nutritious protein pancakes (kadai) isamde from a batter comprising of gram flour, chopped methi leaves, chillies and grated coconut. Enjoy this health packed tasty pancakes with sauce or chutney of choice.
Add your private note
Nutritious Protein Pancakes recipe - How to make Nutritious Protein Pancakes
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 to 6 adais
- Clean, wash and soak the rice and all the dals together in enough water for about 4 - 6 hrs.
- Drain and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Combine the red chillies, pepper, ginger, curry leaves, poha , coconut pieces and blend in a mixer into a thick and coarse paste, using water.
- Add saltadn this paste to the batter and mix well and keep aside.
- Heat a non stick tava and pour a ladeful of batter and spread in a circular motion to make a thick round pancake.
- Cook on both the sides, using oil till golden colour and crisp.
- Serve hot with jaggery pieces and a dollop of butter.
This recipe was contributed by lalapalooza on 13 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.