Nutritious Pav Bhaji
by Palak Rathod Behl
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7691 times
This is a nutritious version of pav bhaji, where you can substitue the pav with brown bread also.
Add your private note
Nutritious Pav Bhaji recipe - How to make Nutritious Pav Bhaji
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker, add the onions and saute on a medium flame till they turn translucent.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except the spring onion greens, pav bhaji masala, chaat masala and kitchen king masala and saute on a medium flames for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Cover the cooker and cook for 3 to 4 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape and open the lid and transfer the vegetables in a deep pan.
- Blend all the vegetables corsely using a hand blender.
- Heat the remaining oil in another deep non-stick pan,tansfer the cooked vegetables and add the spring onion greens, pav bhaji masala, kitchen king masala and chaat masala and cook on a medium flame for 5 to 7 minutes, while stirring twice once in between.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick tava and cook the breads till they tuen golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve hot with bhaji.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rathod Behl on 26 Sep 2010Hi.I am Palak. I am a nutritionist by profession. I am passionate for cooking and love trying new an...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.