Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3580 times
An awesome Nutritious omelette with cheese sprinkled over the egg based omelette recipe. A perfect side dish with breads and fruit juice for a healthy breakfast .
- Preheat oven 300 degrees
- In a deep bottom non stick pan heat the 2 tsp oil(on stove top)
- Saute the veggies with chillies for 2 minutes(you may add salsa at this point)
- Whisk eggs with salt and chilly powder and keep aside
- Add the egg mixture to the fried veggies and put in the oven
- After 5 minutes add grated cheese to the baked omlette and turn off the oven
- Cheesy omlettes are ready
- Can be eaten as whole or with parathas, bread or toast
This recipe was contributed by aruvaka on 09 Jan 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.