Nutritious Nutty Bar
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4119 times
It is winter season and here is very very nutritious but healthy nutty bar which can be taken as breakfast also, this nutty bar is very ideal for those Who does not get enough time in today’s day to day busy schedule life to have breakfast and can take a big piece of this bar to skip the breakfast, even children can have this as breakfast.
Add your private note
Nutritious Nutty Bar recipe - How to make Nutritious Nutty Bar
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 20 pieces
- In a pan combine condensed milk and butter, mix well.
- Add anjeer, dates, roasted chana dal(Daria),peanut, walnut, oats, sesame seeds,melon seeds,dry coconut powder and mix well.
- Switch on the gas and cook this mixture on medium flame stiring continusly for 7-8 minutes or it becomes little thick.
- Grease the plate with ghee,transer this mixture to greased plate, spread it evenly.
- Sprinkle poppy seeds and flex seeds, press lightly with the help of stapula.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Cut and serve
- This bar can be stored in freez for 10-12 days.
- If you want to store for long time, avoid adding coconut powder, in this case you can add equal quantity of any other nuts like almond or cashews.
- In place of oats you can add poha or unsalted popcorn, but the nutritious value will go down in this case.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 18 Nov 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.