Nutritious Multi-trio Sandwich
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3021 times
Let your taste buds feast on the Nutritious multi-trio sandwich prepared in layers with three different spreads and fillings. The honey cream , mint chutney and hung curd are used as spreads and spinach, paneer and cucumbers as filling.
- In a mixer, blend together all the ingredients for the mint chutney.
- In a glass bowl,crumple the paneer and toss together with the mint chutney.
- Your filling 1 is ready.
- In a bowl mix honey and cream together.
- In a glass bowl,add the grated cucumber,jeera powder,salt and curd.
- Toss and use as filling 3.
- Now butter the bread slices evenly on one side only.
- Place a slice of buttered white bread on a plate.
- Spread filling 1 evenly over it.
- Now cover with a slice of buttered brown wheat bread.
- Spread filling 2 over this evely.
- Cover with a slice of buttered spinach bread.
- Spread filling 3 over the slice and drizzle some pepper powder.
- Cover the sandwich with a slice of buttered white bread.
- Repeat the same for all the other slices.
- Now with a round mould or cutter cut the sandwiches into round shaped circles and draw a ketchup smiley over it.
- Let your taste buds feast on this multi sumptuous nutri sandwich.
This recipe was contributed by apoorva2879 on 24 Dec 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.