Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5982 times
Nutritious kabab is a vegetable kabab recipe with boiled kabuli chana, potatoes and sprouts as the main ingredient. Relish the nutritious kababs with coriander and mint chutney.
- Blend the kabuli chana and sprouted moong separately in a mixer to a coarse paste with very little water.
- Combine both the pastes, potato, raw mango and salt and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan, add the mixture and saute till it leaves the sides of the pan. Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- When a little cold, add the onions, green chillies, coriander and garam masala, mix well and roll into 10 balls.
- Flatten the kebabs between palms.
- Heat the oil in a pan and shallow fry the kebabs till golden brown from both the sides.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by rehanak on 11 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.