Nutritious Hari Khichdi
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9376 times
This khichdi can be served with hot roasted papads, achar , curd.
- Boil the spinach in enough water, drain and blend in a mixer to a smooth puree. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the ginger and garlic and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the salt, turmeric powder and the spinach puree and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the rice and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add enough water, mix well and cover and cook till the rice is cooked.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by aarti5 on 11 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.