Nutritious Four Dekker Parrata
by Foodie #76713
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4591 times
You can put one sweet layer than one cabbage filling one than dry fruits one than carrot one,any alteration can be made.
 instead of cabbage you can take peas, or beans too.
- Make dough by adding all its ingredients keep aside for 10 min,knead well,make 12 balls out of it,roll each in chappati shape shallow fry 6 paratas from both side,keep aside,fry rest 6 from one side only.
- Take 1 parata [fried from one side]with fried portion upside facing fill in it by uniform spreading mixture prepared by mixing all the ingredients in number one[khoya grated+sugar+cardamom powder],on it keep parata fried from both side cook it little on a griddle by pressing with spoon on it spread mixture nuber
- 2squeeze out lemon juice over carrots addsalt cumin powder,green chille,dry roast it till water evaporates]cover it with another parata cooked from both side.
- Cook it for 2 min spread on it number 3 mixture just mix it up and spread,cover with another parata cooked from both side,cook for 2 min,on it spread mixture no 4 mix all dry fruits and paneerand sugar and cardamom powder
- ,cover with parata cooked from one side,cook with ghee by pressing,turn it upside down and cook till golden brown
- Keep it in a plate cut into 4 pieces from centre and serve with raita and pickles or chutney as per your taste of interest
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #76713 on 12 Jul 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.