Nutritious Apple and Date Smoothie
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3722 times
Nutritious Apple and Date Smoothie, a blend of apple and date with milk or soya milk, ice cream and dry fruits. Enjoy this tasty smoothie for breakfast.
- Warm the saffron in a small vessel, add 2 tsp of milk and rub until the saffron dissolves. Keep aside.
- Combine the apples and milk or soya milk and blend it in a mixer for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the dates, raisins, curds, honey, saffron mixture, sugar, cashews, almonds, ice-cream of your choice, ice cubes and blend again till smooth and slushy.
- Pour into 4 individual glasses.
- Garnish each glass with ginger juliens and cardamom powder.
- Serve chilled immediately.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 03 May 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.