Nutricious Oatmeal Dosa
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8683 times
To make it more nutricious, i sometimes add finly chopped spinach too enjoy them hot hot!!!
- In a bowl crush green chilli and ginger with salt.
- Add yogurt and water and sugar, mix well.
- Add the oats, rawa and wheat flour, mix well,
- Add rest of the ingredients, mix well,
- Keep aside for 15 minutes to half hour.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and sprinkle a little water on it. It should steam immediately.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on the tava (griddle) and spread in a circular motion to make a 125 mm. (5") thin dosa.
- Spread a tsp of ghee all round the dosa, cover and cook on medium falme for 2 minutes.
- Smear a little oil along the sides, cook till the dosa turns brown and crispy and fold over to make a semi-circle.
- Serve hot
- This is served traditionally with home made butter, kids enjoy it with ketchup too!!!. .
This recipe was contributed by veendin on 28 Oct 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.