5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5008 times
Nutri jam is a sweet jam recipe with beetroots and tomatoes. Quite an unique combination of beetroots with tomatoes in this jam makes it a healthy spread recipe for breads and can even be used as topping for cakes.
- Wash and grate the beet. cook in a cooker till they are cooked.
- Wash tomatoes. put them in warm water for half-an hour. remove the skin and blend in a mixer. keep aside.
- Heat the kadai. put the beet and tomatoes. mix well.
- Keep stirring till the jam is thick in consistency.
- Now add sugar. mix well.
- When it’s almost ready add citric acid crystals.
- Add essence if desired.
This recipe was contributed by s_priya70 on 22 Nov 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.