Nutri Indian Pizza
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5588 times
Nutri Indian pizza is a pizza recipe with a typical Indian touch and nutritious ingredients. Learn the method of preparing the delicious pizza with a selection of vegetables stir fried in Indian masalas and cheese as topping.
- Soke all the dals and rice for 5 hours,add 2-3 tp dahi while soking.
- Grind them with 1"ginger & garlik & 1tp cumin seeds add salt to teste.
- Mix grated carrots,dudhi or cabbage& methi, add red chilly pwd and mix well add beking pwd and leave for 1-2 hours.it will rise.
- Make chatuni with corriender, green chillies, coconu, cumin seeds, salt,1" ginger in grinder mix dahi,keep aside.
- Greese oil on a oven tray,spread the dal mix evenly put in owen for 10 minutes then spread chutani and decorate it like pizza all the cut veg circles
- Sprinkel some salt and pepper pwd and cover with cheese and put in the owen for 25 minutes or untile chees melt and the sides look golden.
- Cut in tringles and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by chitru on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.