Nutri Dosa Sandwich
by Spl. Educator -Latha
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 8291 times
New version of traditional south indian dosa. Addition of raw kelas to the traditional dosa,enhances the taste of dosa and also makes it crispy golden brown. My own recipe mrs. Latha viswanathan
Add your private note
Nutri Dosa Sandwich recipe - How to make Nutri Dosa Sandwich
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 3 to 4 servings
- Wash and soak the rice,urud dhal, and soya together for about 4-5 hours.
- Grind the ingredients,along with the raw kela ,adding a little water as required.
- When the mix is finely ground , lastly add the oats,blend it for 2 seconds.
- Empty the batter ,add a little salt,mix well and allow it to ferment. ( as in making south indian dosas. )
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Saute all the ingredients for a while.
- Remove,cool and grind with salt and sprinkle of water just as in making chutneys.
- Empty contents into a bowl and keep aside.
- Simultaneously place 2 tawas on the gas stove ( for quicker and good results)
- Mix the dosa batter well. Pour a ladle of it and spread it around evenly,in a circular manner and sprinkle oil around.
- Repeat the same in the other tawa.
- By this time the first dosa is half cooked.
- Take a tablespoon of the carrot amla chutney and spread it around on this dosa.
- Quickly remove the dosa from the second tawa and place it over the other dosa with its top portion facing down.
- Gently press the sides with the spoon all around.
- Remove and serve hot or cold.
- While serving cut into 4 quarters.
This recipe was contributed by Spl. Educator -Latha on 28 Oct 2010A proud mother with a happy family of elders,sons,daughter-i-laws,grandchildren, relatives & friends...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.