Nutrela Veg Manchurian
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 55476 times
A Chinese dish, nutrela veg Manchurian is a perfect dish to be paired with noodles or fried rice. The Manchurian balls made by mixing soya granules with vegetables are cooked in a typical sweet and sour Chinese recipe .
Add your private note
Nutrela Veg Manchurian recipe - How to make Nutrela Veg Manchurian
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Mix all ingredients, keep for one hour.
- Make tiny balls flattened lumps or any desired shape and deep fry till light brown.
- Keep hot; pour sauce on top to serve.
- For sauce...
- Lightly sauté garlic and chili.
- Add all other ingredients, lowering flames, boil one minute.
- Pour hot on crispies and serve with usual accompaniments
This recipe was contributed by shrabani on 27 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.