Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2714 times
If the sprouts powder is made already this will be a quick nutritious snack.
- Dry roast all the sprouts and put them in a mixer to get a fine powder.
- Add little water to make it a very thick dough.
- Put little oil in a round plate [idli plate]. heat water in a kadai or pan to hold the plate inside it.
- Put the dough in the sev maker and press it like noodles on the greased plate.
- Place the plate in kadai or idli maker and cook it for 6-8 minutes.
- Saute onions in a fry pan with a tsp of oil and all the vegetables too till they ae cooked well. when done add the noodles and add tomato sauce. sprinkle coriander leaves to decorate.
This recipe was contributed by meenakrk on 08 Dec 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.