Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4880 times
<>in a bowl put some nutritious bhel mixture, top it with the potato topping.
sprinkle amchur powder, chilli power and if desired a spoonful of beaten
<>a very nutritious one dish meal rich in proteins and low on calories.
- Heat oil in kadai. add the haldi, the ginger, chilli paste.
- Saute for 1 minute.
- Toss the potatoes, salt. saute for 2 mins.cover and cook for 5 minutes
- Add the coriander leaves.
- Heat oil in the kadai and the onion paste and cook till light pink in
- Add the chilli, garlic and ginger paste, the haldi cook for further 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, dhania powder and cook till oil separates and the masala is well cooked.
- Add the soaked pulses, saute well and then put in pressure cooker for one
- After it is cooked add the salt as per taste.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by sushila36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.