by saloni bhalotia
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23580 times
We use curd as a substitute for egg as it makes the dough soft and fluffy..
can add pineapple+nutella
Add your private note
Nutella Crepes(eggless) recipe - How to make Nutella Crepes(eggless)
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 5 to 6 servings
- Take 100gms of flour in a bowl, add 1 cup milk, 3 tbspn curd, 1tspn sugar abd 1 tspn salt to it.
- Mix the above ingredients to form a soft dough.
- Take a small portion of the dough to make rounds. Roll it to make paper thin chapattis. .
- Heat a pan and add 1/2 tspn butter to it. Put the rolled chapattis on the pan and heat it both the sides for a min(inorder to retain the colour).
- Remove from the pan and put 2 tbspn nutella vertically in the centre.
- Roll the chapattis.
- Heat it again for 1/2 a min
- Remove from the pan and place in the plate sprinkle powdere sugar on top before serving. .
This recipe was contributed by saloni bhalotia on 17 May 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.