Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2527 times
Get ready to relish the nut fudge with this easy nut fudge dessert recipe. The nut fudge is prepared from sugar,chocilate, cream, vanilla and nuts. A perfect nut fudge recipe to be paired with ice cream or puddings.
- Chop the nuts and keep with littlefor decoration.
- Mix sugar and milk in a thick pan (add little milk to the condensed milk if thick).add condensed milk and butter to it.
- Heat gently stirring constantly till the sugar dissloves.
- Then bring the mixture to a boil steadily until a little of the mixture forms a soft ball when dropped in cold water.
- Stir very carefully throughout to prevent burning.
- Remove from the heat and add chopped nuts.
- Then pour into a well greased tin.
- Mark into squares when still warm.
- Decorate each square and cut them when cold and set
This recipe was contributed by 00000 on 12 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.