Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6174 times
A nutrient dense and energy packed nut cutlet. Enjoy these delightful smack or breakfast item with chutney.
- Take a pan add the butter, when heated add the flour and stir it with the help of a flat spoon on a slow flame till it is very light brown in colour.
- Add the milk and stir on a slow flame with help of a whisk and make sure there are no lumps present.
- Add the chopped nuts,salt, green chillies, onions, mashed rice and mix well.
- Remove from flame and keep aside. It will be like a dough.
- Shape them like a tikki of any desired shape.
- Roll them in maida paste and then in bread crumbs
- Deep- fry these cutlets or shallow fry them on a tava with little oil.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by chitvish on 15 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.