Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 863 times
They taste yum with the additions given...or simply too are great..!!!!
Add your private note
Nuritious pancakes recipe - How to make Nuritious pancakes
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1 cup wheat flour,
1 teaspoon baking powder,
2 tablespoon pure ghee(clarified butter),
4 tablespoon sugar,
1 cup milk, required to make a smooth batter,
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg powder, salt to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Then to this add milk and with a hand blender mix well to form a smooth paste. with the help of a ladle pour the batter on a hot non-stick pan to form pancakes. wait for few minutes on medium heat then turn over as it starts browning.
- Let the other side also become brown.
- Serve hot with jam or honey.
- Note: to this batter we can add grated apples and cinnamon powder, smashed banana, pulp of peaches or strawberry pulp.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#430897 on 24 Nov 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.