Nourishing Sweet Bread
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1488 times
Contains sugar and milk so it is good for children who do not drink milk.
do not press on the bread while frying, otherwise the milk is thrown out and burnt off.
can be eaten as a dessert or evening snack.
- Soak the bread in a shallow dish for 2-3 mins. spread sugar to taste on bread.
- Sprinkle ellaichi powder.
- Heat tava, add ghee.
- Shallow fry the bread on the tava, sugar side down.
- Let one side brown on med gas. sprinkle sugar and ellaichi powder and apply ghee on the upper side.
- Invert and fry til brown.
- Cut into triangles and serve.
This recipe was contributed by MrunaliniD on 14 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.