Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4791 times
Nourishing milk is a flavoured and sweetened milk recipe which can be a delicious way of incorporating milk in a child's diet. Rich in calcium and protein, nutritious milk should be a part of your daily menu.
- 1. dry roast the khus khus.
- 2. soak the khus khus, almonds, dates, figs and fenugreek seeds overnight in 1/2 cup of milk.
- 3. the next morning, grind the above soaked ingredients to a smooth paste.
- 4. boil the milk and add the paste and continue boiling for sometime till the raw smell of the paste disappears.
- 5. add the rock sugar and allow to dissolve.
- 6. drink/ warm every morning.
This recipe was contributed by vsucharitha on 09 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.