North Indian Pinni
by Rehana Khambaty
This recipe has been viewed 4979 times
Famous Pinnis now can be easily made at home using this simple to follow recipe.
- Rub some ghee into the flour to get breadcrumbs consistency. Fry on medium fire till it turns golden brown.
- Remove from fire and cool for 5 mins.
- Add the powdered sugar, almonds and mix thoroughly.
- Add condensed milk in small quantities to get a mixture which is neither too dry not too wet.
- Form into oval pinnies and leave to cool.
- Serve decorated with blanched almonds.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 24 Jul 2012Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.