Noodles with Tomato and Cheese Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 291 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19839 times
Noodles with tomato and cheese sauce is a typical party serving, wherein cooked pasta is served with a choice of two sauces, one tangy and one creamy. Guests are offered a choice of picking between the sauces, as per their taste. While both sauces and the pasta are easy to prepare, i suggest spending a little time on a nice, attractive serving style.
- Put the tomatoes in a glass bowl and microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes or until the skin is loosened.
- Remove the skin and grate into a pulp. Add 1/2 teacup of water.
- Put the oil in a glass bowl and microwave on high for about 12 seconds. Add the onion, carrot and celery and microwave on high for 40 to 45 seconds.
- Add the tomato pulp, chilli powder, orengo, sugar and salt and microwave on high for 10 minutes, stirring once in-between after 5 minutes.
- Add the cream and mix very well.
- Put the noodles and the two sauces and grated cheese in individual serving dishes/bowls and let the guests help themselves to the noodles with desired toppings.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||1044.2 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.8 mg|
|Vitamin C||40.7 mg|
|Folic Acid||47 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.