Noodles with Creamy Mushrooms ( Microwave Recipes)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 72 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11877 times
Noodles and mushrooms in a white sauce like base, flavoured with herbs, onions and garlic, is a delectable creation that makes you smack your lips with joy after every mouthful. Cooking the Noodles and Creamy Mushrooms in the microwave oven also makes it an easy, quick and no-fuss recipe, which retains the intrinsic flavours of all its ingredients.
- Heat the butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 20 seconds.
- Add the garlic and onions, mix well and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add the plain flour, mix well and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Add the mushrooms, oregano, noodles, milk, salt and ½ cup of water, mix well and microwave on high for 8 minutes, stirring once after every 2 minutes.
- Add the cheese, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||325.3 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.9 mg|
|Vitamin C||3.1 mg|
|Folic Acid||8.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.