Noodles Veggie Soup
by Jaya Chari
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2942 times
A great one pot meal that is not only filling but satisfying. It is simple to make but packs a great punch of taste. Great when you are under weather to open up those sinuses.
Add your private note
Noodles Veggie Soup recipe - How to make Noodles Veggie Soup
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Boil the water, cut the sheets of sea weed to bite sized pieces and cook till the sea weeds are soft.
- Add the green onions, mushroom, broccoli, baby corn and cook for 2 minutes.
- Soak the pickled ginger in water for 2-3 minutes, remove the ginger and add the water to above.
- Add the tofu, soya Sauce and salt and mix well.
- Add the cooked noodles and toss well.
- Serve hot with hot sauce if required.
This recipe was contributed by Jaya Chari on 04 Oct 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.