by Amarendra Mulye
This recipe has been viewed 14540 times
A quick way to cook noodles in an innovative way. Cooked with an Indian tadka and loads of vegetables, turns Kids favourite noodles into a healthier option and will be devoured by young and old alike.
- Put water and 2-3 drops of oil in a vessel and bring it to boil.
- Add the noodles and allow it to cook for 2 minutes.
- Take off the heat and drain the excess water.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, curry leaves and asafoetida.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and saute for 1 minutes.
- Add the green chillies and remaining vegetables, mix well and add salt and cook for 5 minutes or till the vegetables are soft.
- Add the cooked noodles to the vegetables, mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Amarendra Mulye on 08 Jul 2015I am complete foodie and love to indulge into variety of food items. I love trying out and learning ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.