Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 49690 times
Noodles magic is a simple and kid friendly noodles recipe which is not only great in taste but also enriched with goodness of veggies.
- Boil green peas separately and keep it aside.
- Put oil in a pan and fry the chopped onions till medium brown.
- Then add coriander leaves and fry for a minute.
- Then add tomato and chilly sauces and cook for a minute.
- Then add the vegetables and our 3/2 cups of water.
- Now add the maggi noodles and allow it 2 boil.
- After boiling add boiled peas and mix.
- Now add salt, taste makerand pepper powder and mix well.
- Now make the noodles into square shaped pieces and fry them in a tawa.
- Serve with hot and sweet sauce.
This recipe was contributed by shreyaaaa on 17 Jun 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.