by PRACHI AGARWAL
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8461 times
Noodles Cutlet, simple, easy, quick and delicious! Noodles rolled around cutlets that are loaded with veggies and deep fried till golden brown. These cutlets are not only crunchy and soft but also tasty to bite into. A great party snack that you can dish up for your kids birthday or serve it as an evening tea time snack.
- First peel and mash the potato,
- In a bowl, add mashed potato, carrot, cabbage, french beans, onion, ginger-garlic paste, coriander, green chilli,spring onion and mix well.
- Now heat the oil in vessel.
- Add black pepper, chilli powder, bread crumbs and salt and mix well.
- Now make the normal size cutlets from the mixture.
- Roll the cutlets on cornflour.
- Spread some noodles on plate.
- Place one cutlet on starting point of noodles.
- Roll them properly and do same with all cutlets.
- When the oil became hot ,deep fry this rolled cutlet till the golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or coriander chutney.
This recipe was contributed by PRACHI AGARWAL on 08 Jul 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.