Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13309 times
A simple and delicious sandwich. . . You can also use mayonnaise yo make this recipe more rich!
- Combine all the ingredients, except the bread, in a bowl and mix well.
- Keep a bread slice on a clean and dry surface and spread a portion of the filling evenly.
- Place another bread slice, buttered side facing downward and press gently.
- Repeat the same using remaining 2 bread slices and make one more sandwich.
- Place them on a sandwich griller and grill till it turns golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot garnished with cheese and with potato wafers.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#406319 on 15 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.