This recipe has been viewed 6564 times
Speedy way to enjoy with friends. .
- Prepare maggie noodles as per instructions on pack. Keep aside.
- When cool, add paneer cubes and green chillies and mix well. Keep aside.
- Combine the besan, salt and water to form a smooth thick batter. Add the noodle mixture and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and shape the mixture loosely into small pakoras and deep fry till golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by superspicy on 23 Jul 2012I m student in chartered accountancy and fashion designing..i like cooking and experiencing new tast...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.