Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4554 times
Using left over noodles and vegs reduces the preparation time, hence it becomes a convinient,easy to cook and nutritious breakfast/tiffin item for working women.
the vegs can be substituted with any other vegs,chicken shreads,sausages etc as per the taste of the individuals.
- Cook the noodles along with taste maker.
- Sauté peas and carrot with 1 tbsp of oil and 1/2 tsp pepper till done.
- Beat the eggs with 1/2 tsp pepper pwd and salt.
- Heat a non stick pan and rub a little oil.
- Pour 1/2 an egg on the pan, put 1/4 of the noodle on it and top it with a little of the sautéed veg and pour the other half of the egg and cook on a low flame.
- When the bottom becomes golden brown and begins to leave the pan, turn the omelet.
- Cook till both the sides are golden brown,garnish it with a little grated cheese and serve hot with tomato/chili sauce.
This recipe was contributed by lizjoss on 01 Nov 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.