Noodle Corn Chinese Sandwich
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4498 times
This is a very innovative recipe which uses the leftovers and above that it is quick to make. Its also favourite among all age groups.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the plain flour and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the milk gradually and whisk well so that no lumps remain.
- Add the cheese and mix well till smooth and the mixture becomes like a thick sauce.
- Add the rice and corn to the sauce and mix well and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the pepper and salt and mix well. Keep aside.
- Apply little butter on all the slices of bread.
- Place the slices on a clean and dry surface and spread 2 tsp of the white sauce mixture.
- Cover this with the second slice of bread and top with the left over noodles.
- Place the 3rd slice of bread and toast this in a sandwhich toaster.
- Make 3 more sandwiches using remaining bread and filling.
- Serve immediately.
- 8. serve hot with tomato-chilli sauce.
This recipe was contributed by shwetaas on 26 Jan 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.