Noodla & Bean Bake
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1995 times
Its best to use sil's baked beans tin for good results.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Add flour and stir for a minute.
- Stir in the milk.cook stirring constantly with a wire whisk until sauce thickens.
- Remove pan from heat. allow to cool and mix in the remaining ingredients with half of the cheese .
- Transfer the contents of the pan to an oven proof dish.top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in a moderately hot oven till it''s set and the top is golden brown.
This recipe was contributed by vanshika69 on 28 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.