No Cook Biscuits - Coco-cake
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18646 times
No cook biscuits-coco cake is an easy recipe to prepare a cake without baking or putting in oven. The biscuit crumbs are blended with butter and then dipped in milk and layered with chocolate mixture. Top the coco cake biscuits with chocolate icing, glazed cherry and serve chilled.
- Make fine crumbs of 2-3 biscuits in a mixie keep aside. sieve together the dry powder ingredients twice.
- Beat butter till soft in a bowl. add sieved mix spoon by spoon to butter and mix well. beat again till shiny and light. add essence and mix well. keep aside. take milk in a shallow plate. spread the butter paper sheet in the tray. sprinkle a little of the crumbs all over it. take six biscuits. dip one by one in the milk for a few second and place o
- Spread a layer of chocolate mixture carefully over the biscuits with a knife. sprinkle some crubs over it. repeat the biscuit, coco, crumbs layers till all the biscuits are used up.
- Cover the cake on top and sides with remaining.
- Decorate with either white or chocolate icing as for sponge cakes and glace cherries or strawberries, you may even use chocolate nuggets, ec. chill for 2 hour before serving in the fridge. serves 8
This recipe was contributed by sonaprem on 13 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.