Nimbu ki Nimki
by rajni ahuja
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10811 times
This nimki is good for digestion and can be kept safely for years together.
- Wash lemon ,dip in water for 2 days and keep aside.
- Drain, wash and wipe with a kitchen towel.
- Rub the lemons slightly on the mortar and keep aside.
- Spread salt evenly in glass jar and arrange the lemon on salt and cover with remaining salt.
- Cover and keep under the sun for a few days or till salt melts and lemon is soft.
- Serve as required.
This recipe was contributed by rajni ahuja on 11 Oct 20111.Iam senior citizen,aged72 yrs,
retired deputy librarian from IIT kharagpur ,
42 years of experie...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.