Nimbu Pani with Sabja Seeds
by vrunda naik
This recipe has been viewed 3457 times
Ahaa!! the name itself is mouth watering! Well..here is nimbu paani with a twist!
Add your private note
Nimbu Pani with Sabja Seeds recipe - How to make Nimbu Pani with Sabja Seeds
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Soak the sabja/basil seeds in ¾ cup of water for half an hour.
- In a glass jar or a bowl add 3 1/2 cups water.
- Halve the lemons and squeeze the lemon juice into the water.
- Add the salt, black pepper, cumin and chaat masala powder.
- Add sugar or jaggery as required.
- Stir well.
- Drain the soaked sabja seeds.
- Add soaked sabja seeds as required.
- The leftover soaked basil seeds can be kept in the fridge and used for another drink.
- Add few ice cubes, if you want.
- Serve nimbu pani in tall glasses garnished with mint leaves.
- Sprinkle with some extra chaat masala if you want.
This recipe was contributed by vrunda naik on 18 Aug 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.