Nimbu Ka Khatta Mitha Achaar
by Foodie #550457
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 89426 times
A chapata tangy sour achaar!!
- Cut the lemon into in 4 pieces and add salt to it.
- Keep it for about few minutes or until its water comes out.
- Put it in a wok and keep it on gas, without stirring it.
- As it will boil n bubbles comes put off the gas.
- Cool it.
- On next day add the spices and keep aside for 2-3 days.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #550457 on 20 Apr 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.