Nibu ka Achaar
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3546 times
Tangy and spicy pickle made with lime pieces and preserved in a mixture of various spices and condiments.
Add your private note
Nibu ka Achaar recipe - How to make Nibu ka Achaar
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Wash and clean all the lemons and cut it in 8 pieces.
- Add the red chilli powder, salt and jaggery and mix well.
- Put some oil in a glass jar and pour the lemons and mix well.
- Cover and keep under sun for 2 days.
- Store and use as required.
This recipe was contributed by suprawat on 11 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.