Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 809 times
You can change the colour of the potates by adding a little orange colour instead of the green chutney.
Add your private note
Nested potatoes recipe - How to make Nested potatoes
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1 cup boiled noodles
FOR THE FILLING
2 boiled potatoes
1 cup finely chopped vegetables
(cauliflower, cabbage, carrots, green peas)
2 tsp green chutney
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp amchur powder
1/4 tsp rock salt
2 tbsp cornflour salt to taste
oil for frying
- 1. spread the boiled noodles on a napkin so that their is no moisture
- 2. sprinkle cornflour over the noodles.
- 3. mash the potatoes and add all the other ingrdeients other than oil.
- 4. apply a little oil your palm an spread the noodles with cornflour
- 5. sprea a little mixed potato masala on the noodles
- 6. fold the noodles and make a flattened shape
- 7. deep fry this and garnish it with shreded cheese and coriander leaves
- 8.serve hot with tomato sauce or schezwan sauce
This recipe was contributed by poo_agrawal on 26 Oct 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.