Nepli Alu Til Chaat
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2442 times
This nepli chat can be stored in refrigerator for 3- 4 days in air tight plastic jar and is not reheated , is meant to be eated without reheating .
can be served best with purees or as a chat and even as snacks with drinks
- First boil alu peel them and then cut them in cubes and keep aside.
- Then in a khari put til and
- Stir the til till it becomes little brown , when it turns brown and gives out aroma remove it from fire .
- When til becomes cool grind it in mixie not to fine and keep it aside .
- Then in a serving bowl put the boiled alu and mix the till which we had grind with the alu well.
- For the tarka
- Heat the khari then put mustard oil in it let the oil become hot
- Then put dry red chillies , chopped ginger , green chillies,salt to taste , when
- The tarka is ready or when ginger becomes brown remove it from fire and put in the alu to which til was mixed .
- Mix all this well with the alu .
- Finally put the lemon juice and again mix it well the alu need to be little juicy not totally dry .
- Finally garnish with chopped coriander.
This recipe was contributed by kamakshi218 on 09 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.