Neha's Navratan Korma
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7106 times
- grind dry and wet masala separately.
- chop all the fruit fine.
- heat ghee and fry cashews, drain and keep aside.
- add butter to ghee and heat, add the wet masala and fry for 2 minutes.
- add the dry masala and salt and fry for 2 more minutes.
- add the carrots and peas, mix together curd and cream and add to gravy.
- allow to thicken a bit, add fruit, cashew and raisins and boil till the gravy is thick and fat separates.
- garnish with grated cheese, coriander and chopped cherries.
- serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Neha_Khanna on 21 Mar 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.