This recipe has been viewed 3417 times
Curd has cooling properties hence this drink is a natural coolant.
- Combine the curds and water and whisk well. Keep aside.
- In another bowl, combine the curry leaves and salt and mix well using your fingers.
- Add this to the curd mixture.
- Add the asafoetida and mix well. Keep aside.
- For the tempering, heat the oil in a pan, add mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add to the drink and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by shalinivenkatesh on 25 Apr 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.