Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10076 times
Neer dosa is a special kind of dosa prepared in a traditional way from rice flour and water. A soft and delicious neer dosa is best paired with sambhar or fish curry.
- Combine the rice and coconut and blend in a mixer into a smooth paste.
- Add 5 cups water and salt and mix well.
- Heat a non-stick pan and pour enough batter to cover the pan and rotate in a circular motion to make dosa.
- Cover and cook on a slow flame for 1 minute.
- Cook on the other side as well using little oil.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by usmishra on 11 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.