Neapolitan Potato Salad
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2715 times
Neapolitan potato salad with authentic Italian blend of flavours and taste. The deseeded tomatoes are cooked with potatoes along with garlic and olive oil and typically served with pasta, grilled dishes and burgers. You can enjoy this healthy and tasteful salad in itself also.
- Boil the potatoes. cut them into small cubes and chill thoroughly.
- Slice each tomato into 2 portions vertically. remove the seeds and pulp and discard it.
- Cut the deseeded tomatoes into thin slices.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Chill for at least an hour before serving so that the flavours blend well.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by tilo126 on 16 Jul 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.