by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 48 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 48766 times
Paneer has been one of the favorites with the Royal families of India for centuries. Creamy paneer made from thick milk can be a part of nearly any vegetarian preparation.
This recipe is as delicious as it is simple to prepare. Loads of mava or reduced milk and Cashewnuts are used, giving the gravy a lovely richness. A blend of subtle spices is used that make this mouth-watering white gravy absolutely irresistible!
Serve with Tandoori Roti , Punjabi Reshmi Paratha or Naan .
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai, add the cloves, cardamoms and onions and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the prepared paste and sauté for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the salt, pepper, milk and ½ cup of water and bring to boil.
- Add the paneer and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with ginger juliennes.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||477.9 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||-0.6 mg|
|Vitamin B2||-0.5 mg|
|Vitamin B3||-0.4 mg|
|Vitamin C||5.9 mg|
|Folic Acid||2.1 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.