Nawabi Curry ( Low Calorie Healthy Cooking )
by Tarla Dalal
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Nawabi Curry ( Low Calorie Healthy Cooking ) in Hindi)
Added to 520 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29192 times
Nawabi Curry, get set to be transported to the land of the Nawabs with this amazing Nawabi curry. Although this has been converted it into a low-cal version by cooking it in just 2 tsp of oil, which is quite unlike the original, the authentic taste has been retained by using an array of carefully selected spices. Savour this great recipe that is rich in taste at just 63 kcal per serving along with being a treasure trough of vital nutrients like vitamin C and fibre..
- Combine the tomatoes with 1 cup of water in a broad non-stick pan, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes or till the tomatoes soften, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside to cool slightly.
- Blend in a mixer till smooth. Keep the tomato pulp aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick kadhai, add the onion paste and sauté on a slow flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the prepared tomato pulp, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the mixed vegetables, salt and sugar, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.
Nawabi Curry (Low Calorie & Weight Loss) Video by Tarla Dalal's Team
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.