Navratan Korma By Vinodsharma
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4172 times
There is nothing which can beat the creamy rich taste and mild flavours of navratan korma. The host of vegetables are tossed and cooked with tomatoes, onion, chillies, garam masala and a paste consisting of dried fruits. Relish the navratan korma with roti or naan or serve it to your guests during parties.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and saute for a minute.
- Add the powdered spices, mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, mix well and cook till they turn pulpy.
- Add the salt and sugar, mix well and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in another pan, boil all the vegetables until they are cooked but crisp.
- Add the vegetables, nuts and fruits to the sauce, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander and cream.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 11 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.