Navratan Korma By Puja_c
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3200 times
Navratan korma is an easy rich creamy vegetable gravy recipe with an array of mixed vegetables cooked in a delicious onion tomato mix. The veggies are stir fried ina spicy kurma and served with roti or paranthas.
- Combine the coconut, green chillies and paneer and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the ground paste and dry masala, tomato puree saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the carrots, peas, curds, flour and saute on a high flame for 3 minutes.
- Add all the fruits, cream, cashews, raisins, salt and sugar, mix well and remove from the flame.
- Garnish with cherries and cheese before serving.
- Serve hot with naans, or stuffed kulchas.
This recipe was contributed by puja_c on 11 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.